Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Supplements update

Well my PJism got me again, I want something for growth, Biotin officially makes me breakout, DAMN, it works super good. I wouldn't so much mind the breakouts but they are large painful big red bumps that turn to bigger black marks. I think my final OK dose is about 500 mcg daily in a capsule form from Wegmans grocery. I don't know if it is more pure or what. I also still take the Silica, it does great with my nails and I think it makes my hair accept moisture better. If that makes any sense. I wonder though, is it making my hair come in straight like this? Alot of the Fotki-ers spots I have looked at, have gone through trial and error. I started with their abundance of info and no hair, so I am taking a second to say THANKS to all, Thanks. So, according to most on the Alta page at LHCF.com it takes me going through this first bottle to notice anything. I started right off with 2 tabs as I have been taking other things and had once before taking Silica, it was liquid though. It seemed to work well, but I also had been eating poorly and not drinking water, stopped exercising, the whole nine yards, just a mess of a blob trying to get out of my rut. I wander f that initial boost was strictly cuz I was so out of the healthy loop? Well I will attempt to come back to this very same issue in about a month or two and see what's what.. In the meantime I will wathc and see. I can say that I have gotten into the pill taken, liquid multi drinking regime well. I take my supplements on at least 90% days more than not, so for me, hey, that's outstanding. 3 months of doing the right thing for me. YEAH me.

No comments: