Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crisis averted

Ok, well the issues are over, more or less. At least it's just calmed enough to survive. I calculated that by the end of October it well get together and be somewhat back to normal.
Well, a funny thing happened the other day, I was at a friends birthday party, came after work, dressed in scrubs, but had a nice time. Well.....days later a good friend, that was there says a guy friend that was there wants my number??? Huh? Why didn't he just ask? Crazy part is, he has been at most of the events that we all attend. Most of my friends and coworkers are younger than me, so I assumed he was also. It took some doing to get the numbers passed and actually call. I called last night, but he was watching the debate, I didn't call back. Another time for this, I suppose.

No comments: