Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hook up by a friend and the happy hour party....


Well, the latest. He is a hook up from a friend. Yesterday was the first time we, or should I say<>

Speed ahead back to where I am now. The man I am seeing was introduced to me through my coworker. Nice guy, but not neccessarily "type". But I am wondering what exactally is my type? I like his presence and being around him while we are at home, but we are not the same as far as when we go out. I love to be out and party and have a good time with friends. He is more reserved and quiet. Yesterday was a happy hour party with co-workers, I had invited him to come along, but he was ready to go, almost as soon as we got there. I'm not sure if it was not knowing anyone or drinking. He said it was the drinking at 3 in the afternoon. Too much for him. That makes me think, is it really wrong to drink that early? If you continue to live and are productive in society, who cares??

No comments: