Thursday, December 11, 2008

Dinner party


Sunday past my fiyah man had a dinner party for his family and invited me. I went and felt good about it. Actually I felt kinda special. He was so attentive to everyone and me. I told him I was a little bit afraid. I felt like I had some inner "stage fright". Family is very important to him as it is to me as well. My family is just farther away, like 5 states, we live in his home.
He is an awesome cook, this I already knew, but a gracious host.
On that front all is progressing well.

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im sure it wenty well. first time reader. happy nappy holidays. Nice spot u have here, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day and maybe even get some of my books (can see them on my blog)

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me