Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Hair

Somehow I am having problems finding and loading my hair pictures into this spot. I have a ton of pics and need to get it together. Another thing I realized when going back into this spot, I had gotten away from taking care of and endulging my hair. With that said, let me tell you how in love with my curls I am. I have not permed since January and I am not in the least bit wanting to perm it, nope not even thinking about it. I seriously play in the curlies all day long. Right now I am wearing a semi puff remake. I will upload a picture I promise.
One thing I have noticed, I don't take my vitamins daily as I used to, but I still reap the great benefits. About a month or so ago I stopped everything completly. My nails started peeling and my face really started to look sallow. I only wanted to test to make sure it was my intake that was causing all the changes. It speaks volumes about our intake as an undustrialized nation, or at least mine. I try to eat a good intake and exercise. I keep my weight at a decent level, (that's a forever work in progress) but really I shouldn't be this shocked but I am. I intend to do another test of the products I am using as in quality of name brand vs store brand. Stay tuned.

No comments: