Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Vitamns and Minerals

On to another thought, I have decided to try to incorporate organic type products or products that I have made and know what is in it. I have a few fav things that or commercially prepared that my hair likes that I will keep .Cantu Shea No-Break; my hair and nails LOVE this stuff. I bought it first after finding both these boards and my hair immediatly liked this stuff was glue!!! It stopped breaking. It was the wildest thing ever. I mean really I would have tons of hair on my shoulders from simple combing my hair with a huge comb, I had to wear a towel to keep my clothes clean. I just had a bright idea???!!! make a product review. I have alot of PJism and may as well start now with passing my 2cents along.Another thing I have noticed is my hair is super dry, I had never known this. All the years of perming and flat ironing I never really noticed this. The flat iron always glides through with my hair with my redkin smooth down heat protectant and it always felt smooth all day. Back in March I used ORS and Biologe leave in and my own oil mixture, my hair drastically changed it felt like baby hair all day, but then i noticed it was greasy like. I think I needed to clarify with some ACV and keep going, because, when I stopped using the ORS olive oil and decreased my oils this dryness came. But, my hair is also braided now, so I dont know maybe the fake hair is sucking up my moisture, but I am going to have to find something to give me some moisture so I dont lose anything with my braids. We shall see.I found some Omegas I can finnally tolerate. also some B's. I switched my multi to a liquid and everything has been gravy since. I have it down to a science. check the pics for visual details.

No comments: