Thursday, April 17, 2008

Still Braided


I have never really like these cornrows, but they are serving a purpose. I have no desire to perm or anything like that, but I hate these cornrows. I would've done the twists or something, but I was afraid of the manipulation so early on. I just want to get my hair back in order and I will go from there. So I guess cornrows it is until I change something. I think I have gotten the vitamin and all to a numerical science. On the site I noticed alot of people complaining about Biotin. It works fabulous, but I don't think many folks really understand how to take things. It's like the process of doing our hair. We learned how to moisturize an seal, we learned to decrease manipulation and condition it well. Yet ladies have not gotten a good understanding of the process of taking supplements and give up without proper usage. OK, maybe it's my nursing background that gets me a little upset about it all, but I wish folks would study up on it before giving up, just like they did to get the hair together.

No comments: