Thursday, April 10, 2008

Done

Well I finally got all that weave out of my hair and got my hair braided, already put the pics up. It was one of the easiest decisions I have had to make. Once I got them out I was clipping and clipping. I didn't exactly do a BC as I don't really have that much hair anyway I suppose its about an inch or so. anywho, I really needed to get them out and start anew. I have all the products one could possibly need and had actually started using them, but as many have said; short hair is so hard. I want to just wear it and be done. Unfortunately the stares an comments would get the best of me. why is this? Why is it acceptable to wear LONGER hair and not short? It would be most acceptable to the public eye to have a biggo puff or fro, but not a TWA? The biggo puff started somewhere right? All the media shots of fros, puffs and etc. are LONGER....everything on all these helpful sites show hair LONGER. Even on this journey I have embarked upon for LONGER hair I have chosen to braid it out of site until it is at a "socially" acceptable length whereas I don't need heat or other such manipulations. It's not right, but it is true.

No comments: