Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vitamins and hair

Glad I'm not at work...I really dislike silly jokes. I luv to laugh, but geez make it good.Oh, yeah to what I was doing at hand here. I have been doing pretty good with my vits etc. I'm actually proud of myself. But then again I have a prescribed med that I take daily and have for a couple years. Makes taking more pills quite easy. I also got one of those pill holder thingies for 7 days a week and can transport it with me. it's pretty cool.What am I taking?MSM from GNC 1000mg daily Biotin 500mcg daily (going to up this to twice daily)Viactiv flavorglides mvi dailyB12 injection from my doc every 2-3 weeks So far at these amounts my hair,skin and nails have thrived. I last had a perm 1/5/2008. It used to be that my hair would shed like a hairy beast in a humid jungle. Now...OMG almost none. I mean it! NONE. My stylist think I went elsewhere, but nope. I told her I would come for a perm eventually, but not yet. I don't really need to. I'm not sure how long I will stretch this, but so far...I've got even little springie curls, like the metal thing inside of a pen all around NG. I've even been tempted to cut this all out to itty, bitty super teeny weeny afro, but not yet. I've done it before, then braided it for a year straight (back then it was because I had no money for the salon).So for a months report....vitamins, cowash, ORS moisture lotion, Biolage leave in, MN and natural oils tea tree,grapeseed,jojoba and EVOO work for this chic. Gotta get this weave out to post some true photos.

No comments: