Wednesday, June 18, 2008

men, singlehood, me

I am beginning to see a pattern, men in this late 30 age range are just sex crazy. They're married and alot of them are liars. I am a single woman, goodlooking, professional and great personality. (OK so I am not modest) any who, I think I would be a pretty lucky catch for any man, but unfortunately now most are married or taken in some way. It seems that the ones that are not are afraid. Very afraid, its kinda funny in fact. The last guy I dated was so insistent that I was not ready, when it was really him. I found out later on when he flipped out. wouldn't phone calls, just nonsense. When I asked did I upset him he said no, but is unsure about a relationship. OK well, I move on. I saw him just a couple weeks later and I guess he expected a better reception from me, as if that's not weird enough, he tells me that I didn't listen to him before, he harps on the word, YET, I'm like dude, you said you didn't want a relationship, I do, ((Hello)) make sense of that. You really expect me to sit and wait????

No comments: