Friday, June 20, 2008

North Carolina


Damn it, I forgot my camera. I came to visit a friend for the weekend, since my previous plans to go out of town were squashed with the air conditioner unit craping out on me, funny it did it when it was about to be 100 some odd degrees. I didn't even have the AC on yet for the season. Why do things like that always seam to happen at the worst hour? All these months. On top of that, I find out the damn thing wasnt really working as it should all along. It had been running like for ever, pissed off all over again thinking about how much money I have proably spent with that damn thing running and running like that.
Let me go back to the title thought. North Carolina. I came to visit a friend, never been here and I'll be damn if I didn't leave my camera at home. Oh well, I think the best description is that old sitcom that used to come on in the 90's. something about "Wings" or something like that. The whole show was based on 2 brothers that owned a small airline cmpany, an older sarcastic women worked the ticket counter, some young chic with big hair was on etc>>>> you get the pic, anywho, that show was probably filmed here. I'd swear it was. To top it all off, my friend is now an hour late, and the police officer has already asked if I need to get help or am I at the wrong airport???? I thought about that for a second, there is a Jacksonville in Florida!! Oh Shitzola, I looked out the window to make sure I saw NC plates on the cars, yeah the airport is small enough I can look out any of the windows and see the entire parking lot.

No comments: