Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Carols Daughters products

Well I went into Sephora and finally saw the carols daughter products. *SIGH* I really hoped it would work for my hair....NOPE!! well at least not right now. I tried the leave-in conditioner spray a couple times and to no avail. It felt kinda dry. I have braids so maybe that's the problem. I've read and seen where my braids soak up all my moisture. We'll see when I am ready to take these out for good. I think my hair is at a decent length but I am just not ready. I can't personally get past the short hair idea. Even though my cut was a short cut. (go figure). Anywho.......while I was in the "ETHNIC" section of Sephora, up walks a natural young chick, and I swear I have seen her fotki, she looked so familiar to me. I wasn't sure how to strike up the convo. Well, she got some of the smoothie stuff, good smelling, but pricey and she seemed very happy to have gotten the last one, "it's the only good thing really" I should've listened. The salesgirl, kept raving how good the products were for "our hair" ( funny thing she looked familiar also, she had her hair in twists, not completely sure if she had recently BC'd or was transitioning). I wanted to go back a day ago and tell her to please not emphasize how well a product is, make sure you alert people of others comments also. Our hair comes in many different shapes and types.

No comments: